Ashtabula County Treasurer's Office
The Treasurer's Office will be CLOSED Monday May 29,2023 in observance of Memorial Day.
Get your property tax bill by email...
The Ashtabula County Treasurer’s office is excited to announce the addition of E-Bill services!
Some advantages of receiving an e-bill over traditional print and mail billing include the availability to download and print your billing information at your convenience, avoiding mail delays, and helping the environment by reducing waste.
Property owners interested in receiving their property tax bills via email are encouraged to register their parcels by clicking on the E-Bill tab in the left margin and then register. First half property tax bills have already been mailed and include an insert with instructions to register property parcels for second half taxes.
Electronic bill delivery is completely optional. Any taxpayer that does not feel comfortable with this option will still receive a paper bill!
To research property values, taxes and payments, use Property Search on the Auditor's website. Select any of the Property Search options (Address, Owner, Parcel ID#, Advanced and Map) to locate the property parcel and find historical and current property information.
Printing Tax Bills
Once you've selected a parcel, the tax bill can be printed by selecting the Tax Bill link on the right side below Reports then clicking Go. Disable your pop-up blocker on your web browser to populate a tax bill. When printing tax bills, please select Actual size, NOT "Fit" in the print options.
- 2022 Real Property Taxes were certified on __January 25, 2023__ and are available online. Payments are due 03/01/2023 (1st half) and 07/019/2023 (2nd half).
- 2023 Manufactured Home Taxes were certified on __February 7, 2023____ and are available online. Payments are due 03/15/2023 (1st half) and 07/31/202 (2nd half).
- FREE payment option: pay at the latest date without penalty by having the taxes withdrawn from your account. Complete our ACH agreement here.
- Click here to view penalty & interest information and prior year due dates. Use this information to calculate "pay offs".
- If you have delinquent taxes and need a payment plan, please call our delinquency department at 440-576-3631 to schedule an appointment. Please note that we cannot extend a tax due date or enter into a payment plan for current year taxes.
Need Help with your Mortgage or Taxes?
The Ashtabula County Treasurer offers payment plans for delinquent taxes for your primary residence or farmland, and an escrow plan for paying your current taxes monthly on any properties you own. Click here for more information.
Save the Dream Ohio may help qualifying homeowners with assistance on mortgage and/or delinquent property taxes. Click here for more information.
Public Records Requests
Documents created, received by or sent under the jurisdiction of the Treasurer's Office are public records open for inspection. Treasurer's Public Records Policy is located here. The easiest and fastest way to request public records is through email to treasurer@AshtabulaCounty.us, and I will typically respond within 1 business day.
If you are requesting records pertaining to "excess funds" or "overages" from Sheriff's sales or Tax Foreclosures, click here for Treasurer's response.
County Treasurer Responsibilities
The Ashtabula County Treasurer serves as Ashtabula County's chief investment officer, the administrator of delinquent tax collections and the keeper of the property tax escrow account. The Treasurer serves as the county banker, safe keeper of all taxes, and investor of local funds.
You can view the monthly investment reports submitted to the State Treasurer by clicking here.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please email any comments, suggestions or other concerns to the Ashtabula County Treasurer.