Address resource concerns with broad social impact.
- Promote the newspaper for bedding section of the Solid Waste District’s Plan.
- Promote recycling and proper solid waste management.
- Assist County Health Department in effective siting of freshwater ponds for potable supply.
- Promote proper storage and disposal of septage and sewage sludge.
- Promote the preservation of prime farmlands.
- Promote the utilization of open space concepts in land use conversions.
- Encourage the development of a county wide Geographical Information System utilizing digitized soils information.
- Assist in the promotion and installation of dry fire hydrants as a means to increase firefighting capabilities of local departments.
- Increase public awareness on the existence and functions of the Western Reserve Resource Conservation and Development Council.