DO NOT CALL THE BOOKING OFFICE FOR VISITATION TIMES
You must know the inmate's housing assignment to determine visiting days and times.
Each inmate is allowed one (1) 30-minute visit per week. Inmates in disciplinary lock-up are not permitted to have visitors.
|Sunday||All Female Visits||9 a.m. to 11 a.m. & 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Monday||Fifth Floor||9 a.m. to 11 a.m. & 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Fourth Floor||9 a.m. to 11 a.m. & 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Third Floor||9 a.m. to 11 a.m. & 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||First and Second Floors||9 a.m. to 11 a.m. & 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||All Male Visits||9 a.m. to 11 a.m., 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. & 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
- All inmates must be here for five (5) complete days before they are entitled to a visit.
- Inmates are allowed one (1) 30-minute visit per week. Maximum of two (2) visitors allowed.
- No contact visits
- Visitors name MUST be on inmate's current visitation list. It is the responsibility of the inmate to request a visitation list.
- Inmates that are attending an activity will not be removed to have a visit. Visitors may return at another scheduled visitation time.
- Visitors should leave all valuables (i.e. purses, cell phones, wallets, coats, etc.) secured in their cars. Lockers and locks are available in the courthouse lobby near the metal detector. Visitors may use these lockers to secure purses, phones, coats, keys, or any other property not permitted in the visitation room. Speak with courthouse security or a corrections officer to obtain a lock for a locker.
THE ASHTABULA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR SHOES. NO BARE MIDRIFFS, LOW CUT TOPS, TANK TOPS, SHORTS, MINI SKIRTS, SEE-THROUGH CLOTHING, OR GANG COLORS WILL BE PERMITTED.
All visitors must have a valid photo ID:
- Driver's License
- State I.D. Card
- Military I.D.
Restrictions Applying to Visitors
A visitor may be denied access to the facility if any of the following conditions are met:
- The visitor has been booked into the facility within one (1) calendar year
- The visitor presents a clear and present danger to the safety and security of the facility
- The visitor has a history of disruptive behavior at the jail
- The visitor is perceived to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The visitor refuses to comply with the posted conditions, submit to search, or show proper photo I.D.
- The Inmate refuses the visit
- Visitation restrictions have been placed on the inmate for reasons involving discipline or security
- Due to space restrictions, no one under the age of 18 will be permitted to visit
- The visitor is improperly attired. No bare feet, tank tops, halter tops, short shorts or any clothing that is determined to be inappropriate in a correctional setting
- The facility administrator or his designee determines that there are substantial reasons to justify such limitations in order to promote the safe and secure operations of the jail
VISITORS MUST CHECK IN AT THE BOOKING WINDOW NO SOONER THAN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TIME OF VISIT
Visitors will leave all valuables, purses, coats, hats, etc. in their car. The Ashtabula County Sheriff's Office is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
ALL PERSON(S) entering the Jail are subject to being SEARCHED.